As the weather warms up and we start thinking about getting away for the Summer we often neglect our tresses. Switching up your style in the Summer can be beneficial for keeping things fresh and on-trend but it can also be a great way to give your hair a much-needed break.
Here at The Hair Sanctuary, we believe that Summer hairstyles should be both fun and easy to maintain. We don’t want you to have to think about what to do with your hair all Summer so let us do the hard work for you.
Whether you have long hair down to your waist or a short TWA — these are the trendiest ways to style your hair this season. Here is our round-up of some of the most fun, easy, sophisticated celebrity summer hairstyles. To keep you cool and looking fresh all Summer long.
1. Long braids - This style will take you right through the summer. If done professionally braids can last up to 8 weeks. This means you can attend all your summer festivals, vacays, brunches and appointments without having to think about how to style your hair. Braids will also keep you cool they keep your hair off your face. Win-Win!
2. Curly updo - Put down the straighteners this summer and let your natural curls fall free. Use a leave-in and something with a nice hold and let those curls air dry. Book in for a trim first to have your curls looking their very best all summer long.
3. Curly bun - Tuck your ends away this summer with a natural bun. Keep it slick and off your face and then keep your textured in the bun. Just remember to tuck your ends away to protect them from drying out in the heat.
4. Bantu knots - Be fashionable all summer long with some sleek jumbo Bantu knots. Perfect for festivals and dinner dates this look oozes sophistication. You can also coat your hair with moisturising creams and oils to keep your hair well looked after in those knots.
5. Rope twists - Similar to braids this style can take you through the summer if you look after it. Perfect for summer as the small twists will keep you cool on warmer days. With a little more flexibility than braids. Twists are the perfect versatile style.
6. A braided ponytail - Keep it chic and simple with an elegant braided pony. This is a bonus style because if you style on wet or damp hair and leave it to dry throughout the day, you can achieve a gorgeous beach wave to wear through to the evening. Just remember to use a moisturising cream or serum to really lock in the moisture and protect your tresses from drying out.
Hope you're feeling inspired!
As always, with Love from The Hair Sanctuary x