Updated: Mar 1
With Valentines Day just around the corner we thought we would do the hard work for you, this post is a one – stop – shop giving you all the goodies. We have the best Valentines hairstyles, Valentines outfits and a list of our favourite places to go in Manchester for the perfect Valentines day or night.
We are The Hair Sanctuary so of course, we’re going to kick things off with some hair inspo.
Valentines hair can really set off the whole look and having your hair looking good and feeling brand new can fill you with the perfect sexy confidence you need to WOW on Valentines Day. We have six iconic looks that you could try this Valentines. We’ve focussed our picks on styles that can take you straight from a restaurant or cinema date straight in to a club or bar.
Look 1 – Elegant up-do with some loose curls – perfect to take you from dinner straight to drinks.
Look 2 – Romantic loose waves with a braided band – ideal for a romantic day date.
Look 3 – Sexy, natural flowing curls, this style will have you standing out from the crowd in all scenarios.
Look 4 – Chic high pony – OUR PICK -perfect glam style for an active date.
Look 5 – Sophisticated up-do with loose bangs – practical, sexy style for all occasions.
Look 6 - Long dreamy, tousled waves – take sexy hair to a whole new level.
Get booked in quickly and let us help you to set off your Valentines the right way. **SPECIAL TREAT**
Book an appointment on the 12th February and we’ll treat you to a free file and polish as a little Valentines gift from us to you.
Now, we have our hair sorted, let’s talk outfits. A sexy, figure-hugging dress is the typical Valentines go to look. So, of course we have included some of our favourite strappy dresses for you to really impress! This year cute crops and oversized blazers, jumpsuits and floaty suits are also popular so we’ve also included some of our favourite alternative date looks too.
Look 1 – Oversized, lightweight suit- team with some platform heels for the perfect dinner date outfit.
Look 2 – Sexy, figure-hugging jumpsuit – great for drinks with the girls, all you need is a pop of colour with an oversized clutch.
Look 3 – Red and pink oversized blazer dress – OUR PICK – comfortable and sexy – nothing says Valentines like pink and red.
Look 4 – Satin, emerald short ruched dress – if you don’t want to show too much skin this is perfect, great for showing off long legs.
Look 5 – Tight, Chocolate brown faux leather strappy midi – this is the perfect on trend colour and material, great alternative to the LBD.
Look 6 – Pink, slinky tie front jumpsuit- wanting to stand out from the crowd then this is the outfit for you.
Now you look great now it’s time to decide what you want to do. Here at The Hair Sanctuary we like to enjoy ourselves and indulge. We know we deserve it and so do you so we’ve included some amazing date ideas each with a local recommendation from all of us.
1. Staycation at your favourite hotel – we recommend - Kimpton Clocktower Manchester, relaxing night stay in the most cultured part of town.
2. Spa night in a new city – we recommend - The Chester Grosvenor, the perfect grown -up getaway.
3. Dinner date at a fancy restaurant – we recommend - The Ivy Manchester, amazing food and even better drinks.
4. Cinema Date – we recommend - The Everyman Cinema Manchester, sit back on the reclining lounge chairs and let the food and drinks get served straight to you.
5. Drinking Date – we recommend - Sip and Paint Events– sip prosecco while your paint and socialise.
6. Brunch – we recommend - Cottonopolis Bottomless Japanese Brunch, a brunch with a twist.
7. Dinner and Drinks with the girls – we recommend – Menagerie Manchester, fantastic food and entertainment. Prepare yourself for a night like no other.
However you style your hair, whatever you choose to wear or wherever you choose to go we hope you have the best Valentines / Galentines Day! We’d love to hear all about it at your next appointment. Book early to avoid disappointment.
The Hair Sanctuary x